Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Snow

Bah, we woke up to gross blowing snow this morning here in Calgary. yuck!
I was so ready for spring and it had been nice for a bit. But of course the snow had to come back.

Stitched a bunch on Sleep Tight over the weekend and last night. I should have progress pics for all the projects tomorrow (just didn't get around to them last night with laundry and such on the go).

I am crunching Sleep Tight right now as my cousin's baby is due in less than a month. So it needs to get done. I'm also really close to being done the second page of Judgement Dragons so I am hopeful that maybe that will be done by May as well.
(though I missed my goal of easter for my bunny ornament but it's no big deal)

Alright, pics tomorrow for everyone hopefully.

3 comments:

Meari said...

Oh, you don't know how good it feels to read that someone other than myself is getting snow! Better you than me ;-) Good luck on your baby piece, I'm sure you'll make it. :)

Carolyn NC said...

Good luck with the baby piece! Hope you get spring soon!

Brigitte said...

Brrr, just the word "snow" makes me shiver. But I know that very well, because also up here we can't be sure about spring until April will be over. I hope it doesn't take too long that spring comes back to your reagion.