Friday, November 20, 2009

Gift Arrived and HAED

I was so excited the other night when I got home from my 12 hour day (ugh) to see the package in my mailbox from Shel in Ireland! I won a gift from her blog a little while ago. I knew about the bookmarks, but she put in a bonus and it's these awesome Twilight candies. They are soooo cute! :)


You can check out what Shel is up to on her blog at http://stashofsanity.blogspot.com/
Thanks again Shel! :)


Also... I was bad... HAED (Heaven and Earth Designs) is having a sale! 25% off for US Thanksgiving. And as today is the last day and our magazine goes out the door (yeah for the end of the insanity). I decided, and the man agreed, to let me buy one pattern from them.
Here is what I picked:



You can see it in more detail from there site here:
SoulMates by Anne Stokes
This was a hard choice as there are soooo many I like on this site. But this time around this one won.


So coming up this weekend (I get a real weekend with no work, *happy dance*) We are going to an art market thingy so that should be interesting and I hope to get some stitching done! More progress on ducky, finish that page on dragons and I have a new project, it's a surprise for a private exchange, so I can't share any pics. But once it's received I will post. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

9 comments:

Meari said...

Twilight candy! Cool. Can I have some? ;) Glad you get some down time now. You deserve a new HAED :D

Sea said...

Looks like the new design is another epic in the making. When you start it.

EvalinaMaria said...

Hmm... twilight candy... are they red and taste like blood? Just asking...

Awesome design, congrats on your shopping spree.

And thank you so much for PIF. It arrived safely and I will post picture tomorrow on my blog.

Brigitte said...

A nice win indeed, with a very neat surprise tucked in. Enjoy!

Shelley said...

Great package! Just saw New Moon in the theater yesterday, AWESOME!! Beautiful HAED. That is one huge future piece you'll be working on.

Nancy M said...

Nice buy, good luck with it! I think it must have 40 shades of gray in it!!!! I try sticking to the Mystics (they are a bit smaller) I do have 2 HAED though. You have no excuse for not finishing ducky now that your magazine is done.

5 Foot Runt said...

congrats on your win and good luck with your new HAED!

Unknown said...

Love the Haed, cant wait to start seeing your progress on it. Congrats on your win too.

Ruth said...

How exciting -- goodies and a new pattern. Sounds like a perfect day. :)